This post is all about graduation party ideas. We may earn commissions on links used in this post. Read our affiliate disclaimer for more info.
Now that you’ve graduated – you have a party to plan! But, what could you possibly do to make it fun?
In case “party planning” wasn’t part of your course load, we have a few graduation party ideas that anyone graduating at any age will love and have fun with.
From making sure everyone knows that today is about you to having guests try to give you their best advice, we know you’ll be wanting to try all of these graduation party ideas.
Graduation Party Ideas:
1. Polaroid Guest Book
Shake it like a Polaroid picture! And then have guests write a cute little note on it from them to you and keep it put away in a fun album to look back on.
2. Advice Cards
- Graduation Advice Cards: Pack of 60 cards with advice for the graduate; best suited for high school or university graduation parties; each card provides ample space for writing
- Elegant Design: Beautiful design with a clear black and golden font for easy reading and enough space to write your advice for the new graduates
- High Quality: Design is printed on premium quality offset paper for easy writing; have one handy in graduation parties and give them out to guests to write down their advice to graduates
- 50 Cards Included: Enough supply for all your friends and family to participate; make sure you have these cards handy when occasions arise through the year
- Dimensions: Each graduation advice card measures 4 x 6 inches
Maybe you have a few recent grads at your party or older guests that could give you some great advice for your this new chapter of your life.
This is a great graduation party idea because aside from all of the fun, you’re going to need all the help and advice you can get for your new journey.
3. Customized Invites
- Package includes 30 graduation invitations cards（double-sided printing） + 30 envelopes + 50 grad stickers(5 sheets).110pcs in total.
- Your guests are going to love getting invited to your graduation party celebration with these exclusive one of a kind invitations!
- Made of cardstock. Invitations card measures 5 x 7 inches. Each grad sticker is approx. 1.2 x 1.2 inches.
- Each card has beautiful prints with fill-in-the blank lines on one side and all nice graduation pattern on the other side. Fill in details include Who,Times,Place and RSVP.
- Perfect invitations for a high school, college or university graduation party!
Whether it be from your favorite TV show or custom for each guest, there are thousands of templates where you can create an invite that is as unique as you!
4. Have Your Face Everywhere
Who says you can only have your face on a stick just at your graduation? Not us – so go ahead and print out life-size pictures of your face and stick them everywhere since it is your party.
5. Disposable Cameras
- Product Type:Camera Film
- Item Package Dimension:3.81 Cm L X 6.604 Cm W X 13.462 Cm H
- Item Package Weight:0.159 Kg
- Country Of Origin: United States
Let’s be honest – sometimes our family can really turn up and when you’re of legal age, you the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Have a bucket of disposable cameras to help remember the night rather than posting embarrassing stuff on the Internet.
6. Give Away Class Ring [Pops]
- HOLIDAY CANDY GEMS: Unwrap the festive fun with our iconic wearable hard candy lollipop on a ring, a perfect treat for the holiday season
- DELICIOUS FESTIVE CANDY: Deliver a memorable holiday experience with a delicious variety of Ring Pop fruity flavors that kids love in happy, fun colors to make the season bright.
- ASSORTED CANDY FLAVORS: Contains a selection of 20 individually-wrapped shelf stable Ring Pop lollipops in 5 assorted flavors - Strawberry, Blue Raspberry, Cherry, Watermelon, and Twisted Berry Blast so everybody can have their favorite
- SHELF-STABLE TREATS: Perfect snacks to enjoy right away or store to give out later, ideal for kids and the whole family to enjoy. Or bring to your next holiday party, because hangouts are way more fun with Ring Pop
Set up a fun little section where you have a ton of Ring Pops with a sign that says, “Class of 20_ class rings.” You and your guests will soon revert to your 11-year-old selves where you’re dying of excitement over this fashionable candy.
7. Display Your Awards
Now is not the time to be humble – it is a party for your accomplishment, after all. So, why not showcase the rest of your achievements from these 4 long years?
8. Walk Down Memory Lane
- Classic 8x10 Frames with Mat: The combination of modern black wood-grain photo frame with white matboard will add a touch to your prints of an elegant layering. Our fame is matted to standard 8” x 10” picture inside the frame, which its outer frames is larger than many others!
- Versatile Display: These 8x10 frames have an option to be freestanding, or to hang vertically or horizontally on the wall by the easel stand and hangers. The easy-open clips and cardboard backer let you load and change the pictures easily.
- Sturdy Frame: These picture frames 8 by 10 are made of high quality wood composite material, they may look like plastic but they are not. The tempered glass front protects your treasured picture from dust, scratch, moisture and keeps them in a good condition for a long time.
- Matted Frames Sizes: This picture frame pack include 4 picture frames 8x10 with matting. PLEASE NOTE all the black picture frames include white mats inside and its opening size is about 7.5 x 9.5 inches, which is smaller for holding 8 x 10 pictures tightly to prevent sliding and falling down.
- Attractive Decor Choice: These picture frames for wall let your collection of pictures and artworks into beautiful gallery wall arts. The sleek black 10x8 frames are suitable for any decoration style. Hang them in your home or office to record the beautiful time of life and display cherished memories.
Whether this be your med school or high school graduation, give your guests a nice stroll down memory lane. Just a fair warning: they may laugh at your old fashion trends you were setting for yourself.
9. Memory Jar
- INCLUDES: This Anchor Hocking glass jar set contains (1) 1.5-gallon glass jar with (1) brushed metal lid. Has oversized knob on lid for easy gripping, an all-clear glass bottom, and substantial weight to stay sturdy on the counter.
- USE: These glass jars are perfect to store and display foods in pantries and on counters. Ideal for all manner of dry goods including flour, cookies, rice, coffee, spices, candy, and much more. Silicone gasket mechanism seals lid cleanly onto glass bottom to keep air out and freshness in.
- DURABLE: These glass jars with matching lids are wide mouthed and thick walled to ease scooping, prevent spillage, and protect what you buy. When you're finished, slide them right in the dishwasher for easy clean-up.
- SAFE: Enjoy a cleaner experience. Unlike most plastics and metals, glass is all-recyclable, won’t stain, won’t retain odors, and won't leach dangerous chemicals into food.
- MADE IN USA: We began in Ohio in 1905 with the aim of maximizing your home’s potential. Today our goal and location are the same. That’s right. 115 years later, our glass jars are still proudly Made in America.
Set up a jar where your friends and family can write down some of their favorite memories with you. Save them for yourself on a rainy day when you need a little pick-me-up.
This will turn out to be one of your favorite graduation party ideas because you get to keep this as a gift of memories to look back on even after your party has ended.
10. Insta-Worthy Picture Wall
Come on – everyone needs their Insta-Perfect balloon wall with your graduating year. If you don’t have one, did you even have a party?!
11. Interactive Table Games
- 25 CARDS: Has the Grad Ever graduation party game cards made to match a black and gold graduation party.
- 5.5" x 8.5" PREMIUM CARD STOCK graduation party game cards. ANSWER KEY INCLUDED for the graduate to fill in.
- Play this Has the Grad Ever game at a college or high school graduation party. Add to graduation party games for a boy or girl.
- TO PLAY this Never Have I Ever game: circle yes or no to guess what the grad has done. The person who knows the graduate best wins.
- Add a LITTLE SOMETHING EXTRA to your black and gold grad party activities with this fun graduation party guessing game about the graduate.
Just like a bridal or baby showers, you can find a few fun interactive “how well do you know me?” games! The prize can be that they don’t have to pretend to give you advice!
12. Puzzle Pieces
If you want to get really sentimental and make your mom cry, have guests sign a piece of a puzzle and put it together at the end of the party to see all who has been part of your journey.
- 50 - Gift Bingo - Game Sheets
- Each sheet is generously sized to 8.4" high x 5.4" wide.
- Professionally printed on high quality, Premium paper for easy writing with pens, pencils or anything you choose!
- Deep, Rich, Vibrant Colors on these add color to your party and Tables
- Coordinating items available.
Who said bingo was just for Grandma on Thursday nights? Use this link for cute downloads to play everyone’s secret favorite game!
14. Show Off Where You’re Going / Where You’ve Been
Studied a year in Paris, going to Texas A&M, or are you a big fan of your state? Either way, get a big cutout of where you’ve been/going and show it off!
This graduation party idea will help you avoid the question of “what college will you be going to?” from everyone there. It’ll be pretty obvious at that point!
15. Mimosa/Sparkling Cider Bar
And lastly, what better way to end a long journey than with some bubbly? Give yourself a big pat on the back because cheers! You did it!
For your underaged guests you can throw in some sparkling cider as well!
This post showed you 15 awesome graduation party ideas to try in 2020! Like it? Share it!